Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 28, 2013

365 Days Of Gratitude: Day 58

Yesterday I was grateful for....

My decision to transfer to a Law/Commerce degree. I love the study of Law far more that I do accounting, and am very glad I went with my gut feeling on that one. Although, I still have no idea what career path I want to take. 

Law is such a diverse field, and I really want to find my niche. 

Something that fits my personality, sparks my passion and has me excited to get up to go to work every most days.  Luckily I have until 2016 to find out! 

Squeezing in a smashing 15mins kettle bell workout. After uni and before school pick up. I felt like a champion.

Having neighbours who, both husband and wife, studied and work in the field of Law....And the opportunity to talk about study and career options with wife when she came over to pick up bread. (I do the charity bread run for the church in our area)


No comments:

Post a Comment