Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 15, 2013

365 Days Of Gratitude: Day 45

Yesterday I was thankful for....

Valentine's Day PJ's. 


My super studly husband stayed up to 1.30am to sew me these for V-Day. I love them and cannot wait until it gets colder and I can wear them all the time!! And even better, now he has a pattern and can crank them out for me 'production line' styles. Oh yeah.

A work out buddy. I have never really had a work out buddy *sad face* and have been envious when I hear/see all the people that do. Yesterday I was able to do a weights session with my 'bread run girl' Faith....and it was awesome! She brought all her group fitness, super fit husband knowledge to the table and we went hard! I would never have been able to push myself like that alone - here's to many more hardcore legs sessions!

Love. I am so grateful to have Love in my life - real, fabulous, supportive, makes me wanna be a better person, and drives me crazy but I am still not going anywhere, kind of love. Happy Valentine's Day to the wonderful man that is helping me raise my children, live my dreams and who loves me just the way that I am.




No comments:

Post a Comment