Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

365 Days Of Gratitude: Day 50

Yesterday I was thankful for.....

Sh'bam. Dance fitness class, first mentioned HERE. I have a love/hate relationship with this class....I spend the first half wanting to bolt and breathing through, what feels like, panic. My comfort zone is very small and I loathe feeling ridiculous...But the end I am finally in a groove and don't want it to stop...then I want to go the video store and rent 'Fame' - cannot believe I still haven't seen that movie.
But seriously, its a kinda awesome class. Loads of fun, lots of jazz running and some leaping...I feel like a kid in the early 90's again!

Date night. Not a huge event - watching 'Elementary' followed by a couple of episodes of 'The Mentalist' (it's growing on me), eating popcorn, chocolate etc....and falling asleep on my husband. Simple, but I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment