Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 27, 2013

365 Days Of Gratitude: Day 27

Today I am grateful for....

A handy husband. Still loads of rain, it hasn't stopped, and water was starting to come into our garage. I would have no idea what to do, however, my handy husband is handling it....he has been outside for a while doing  'handy stuff' with the drainage. All I know is, the water level is down and our garage is dry. Oh yeah, and he tied down our trampoline.Thanks stud!!

This talk on testimony and conversion. Since this is something I have been thinking about a lot lately I am grateful it was the topic of our Relief Society lesson.



Singing this hymn, 'How Firm A Foundation', in sacrament today. It is one of my favourite hymns. Every time I hear/sing it I am reminded that my Father in Heaven knows me, has a plan for me and that if I stick with Him all will be well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment