Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

365 Days of Gratitude: Day 2

I have spent the whole entire day in the car - and the better part of the afternoon/night kinda angry (I took a turn driving, husband was passenger, enough said).....sooooo I was having trouble seeing the things I am grateful for today. Now that I am home however, it is a little easier...........

I am grateful for a car that traveled well over 4000 km and got us home safely.

For children that were extremely well behaved and tolerant during the journey.

And even though I spent a whole lot of time being cross at him today, I am so incredibly grateful for Michael - for driving us to Tasmania and back, on a holiday he really didn't want to have, so that children could spent Christmas with their father. Grateful for his organisation, super packing skills, and responsibility so we got everywhere on time and I didn't get to stress out much!

Lastly, I am thankful for Ms NavMa(m) for not getting us lost, and taking us on a spontaneous tour of the Great Lakes on our way down to Hobart.

No comments:

Post a Comment