Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 9, 2013

365 Days Of Gratitude: Day 67

Yesterday I was thankful for....

Early morning study time, and the chance to sleep when I am tired. Jack wet the bed, it happens twice a week lately, he is still in training but getting a lot better. Unfortunately afterwards I couldn't get back to sleep - this was at 2am. It was not very useful laying in bed so I got up and did a couple of hours of study. I don't know why I am so productive at that time of morning, I hate that I am, but it works.

The flip side to a super productive morning is that I was exhausted by 11am. Very thankful that all the kids are at school and I get to catch up when I don't get enough sleep. I remember those days too well when they were little and I was constantly exhausted and sleep deprived.....it was awful.

Family time and Psych Pizza Night. Woot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment