Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

365 Days Of Gratitude: Day 64

Yesterday I was thankful for.....

Just getting through the day. Seriously, 8am lectures....really? I am done just getting the kids off to school....*sigh* hopefully I can get it together by the end of semester.

Being a half decent cook. It stresses me out a bit, trying to think of something - but I am thankful I can bust out a healthy meal with time pressure. Last night it was Spanakopita, out of the oven as I was heading out the door again for a night lecture.

An awesome husband that picks up the slack. When I am busy Michael gets a chance to show his true colours, he is amazing. He hangs out the washing, washes up, sweeps the floor...etc etc awesome, awesome, awesome. I wouldn't be able to study full time without his help.

15min kettlebell workout a friend shared with me. It's fabulous. Weight and cardio at the same - I prefer hard and fast than long workouts. I managed to squeeze it in after uni just before I picked up the kids from the school. Win!


No comments:

Post a Comment