Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 4, 2013

365 Days Of Gratitude: Day 62

Yesterday I was thankful for....

My husband taking the children to church even though I wasn't going. The stiffness and pain in my neck was worse, I slept terribly during the night. In all honesty though, I was feeling extremely down in spirit as well.

As I was preparing my lesson, everything I read rang true, yet it didn't pierce my heart. I just couldn't feel it. How could I possibly testify of the restoration of the priesthood to my primary class if I didn't feel it? I knew that it was my fault that I wasn't feeling the spirit, and that really depressed me. I couldn't even bring myself to pick up my scriptures.

Michael willing took the children to church without me, which is a blessing in itself. I am grateful for my husband's constancy and that our whole family's spiritual learning doesn't stop because I am having an off day.

Tomorrow being a new day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment