Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 3, 2013

365 Days Of Gratitude: Day 61

Yesterday I was grateful for....

Honestly, I can't really think what happened yesterday - let alone specific things I was grateful for.

I was tired after the night's midnight ice cream indulgence and couldn't get back to sleep. I got up and did a bit of study .Ash was up with me, not being able to get back to sleep after Michael came home either.

Combat. It was hard and my face was red afterward - fabulous!

Arriving home to clean bedrooms and no dishes in the sink. Thanks to Michael for cracking the whip over the kids to get their Saturday chores done.

I fluffed around on www.worldgallery.co.uk and fantasised about what art I wanted in my home.

I do not like many of Gustav Klimt's pieces - but this one is gorgeous!

I had a 20 min nap and woke up with a stiff next.

An opportunity to step outside my comfort zone. I nervously said the opening prayer at a friend's daughters baptism.

It rained constantly.

A home that keeps us safe, dry and warm.

I didn't do any study.






No comments:

Post a Comment