I feel very blessed to have a lot of "new beginnings" in the next couple of months - new house, getting married, new university, new gym, going to back to work - change is definitely as good as a holiday! It was thinking about all these changes, and what wonderful opportunities they were (and an awesome Relief Society lesson - love my new ward!) that sparked my list of goals for the year.
This year I will have two focuses to center my goals around "Balance" and "Action" and this talk on "Keeping Lifes Demands In Balance" by M. Russell Ballard has been my inspiration - read it HERE - its awesome, I promise!
My 2011 goals:
1. Be prepared
2. Be early
3. Attend the temple
4. Nurture my families spirituality
5. Eat clean
6. Train and run a half marathon
7. Follow the "5 Laws of Gold" (in "The Richest Man In Babylon" - you HAVE to read this book! The simplest and best financial advice for getting out of debt and accumulating wealth....and so easy to read!)
8. Compete in the Australian Open West Coast Swing Dance Championships in October
9. Start a vegetable garden/food storage
10. Get a part time job in accounting
11. Do well in my studies
12. Less Facebook....more more MORE blogging!