Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 25, 2011

That Awesome Feeling.....

...That you get when you walk into an exam.....is how I am feeling now. You know, I have studied my hardest, I just don't care anymore.

Everything that is going to get done, is done.....with a few hiccups along the way (I am sure there will be more to come :) - Michael has no side burns thanks to me (don't ask....*sigh* who does that??!), Jack looks like a thug ;) (I had to shave his head due to a scissor incident a week ago), and a slight variation to the cake - my awesome cake maker had to go to hospital (thankfully, she is ok!...for her sake, not the cake's!)...

But its cool....I'm cool....


And I am getting really excited!

1 comment:

  1. So Happy for you all, have a great day... can't wait to see some photos...
    Much Love...

    ReplyDelete