Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 15, 2010

Curiousity Killed The Cat....And Gets Me Into Trouble EVERY Time....


Grandma sometimes tells a story.....I was about 5 years old and my little brother was choking on a chicken bone (or something) and she told me to run next door and get mum.....I didn't. She managed to get it out then asked me why I didn't do what she said...my apparent reply..."I wanted to see what would happen..."

Ugh...story of my life....!!! *sigh*

I never go looking for trouble....honestly....but as soon as my curiosity is piqued, my reasoning gets a little warped, and I inadvertently push the boundaries (just a little) - to "see what will happen".

Now don't get me wrong, my moral code, and personal values keep me pretty much on the right track.....but sometimes I end up in sticky situations because my curiosity has got the better of me, or I am enticed by a seemingly harmless new experience.....

Yep.....I am a sucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment