Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

365 Days Of Gratitude: Day 57

Yesterday I was thankful for....

Being able change tutorial classes. I had a 5pm tutorial and all the other time slots were full. I was concerned, so was Michael, he didn't know how he would be able to get back home so early from Brisbane (an hour train ride away) to look after the children so I could go.

We had to figure it out. I prayed for help because I knew that it was something that we needed to work out for us. I decided that I would sent an email to my  course convener to try and get a different class. However, before I completed the email, I checked enrolments and see if any spaces had showed up.

All the tutorials were filled except for one - right after the lecture, which is normally the most sort after time. What a blessing, I was able to get the perfect class. So grateful.

Getting a road carpark so I didn't have to pay for parking.

Getting the last hot chicken at the supermarket. Chicken sandwiches for the kids lunches - yay!!

Michael hanging rope in the garage so I have an inside clothes line. My washing isn't piling up in all this rain - and we save electricity by not having a dryer.

My husband. Yesterday was our 2nd wedding anniversary. It was a hectic day, I was at university until late but it didn't matter. He had bought me a hard drive - I wanted one because I had nearly filled up my current one with all my favourite TV shows. Not quite romantic - but the card had me all teary, and my husband is definitely not a card man!

I bought him a HUGE mug half filled with Hersheys Kisses - Michael didn't like them....I admit I didn't really like them either. Note to self: Only buy Australian chocolate - I forget how good ours is!

It wasn't really a super amazing night, although we had already had a night together on the weekend....so I didn't mind.

I am just incredibly thankful to have him in my life. He is my opposite in quite a few ways, but it has worked out perfectly. He balances me and encourages me to be the best ME by simply accepting me for who I am. Oh yeah, and he also infuriates me beyond belief - passion, right?

I never thought marriage could be this good. I love you Big Stud!! mwa!

No comments:

Post a Comment