Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

365 Days Of Gratitude: Day 56

Yesterday I was thankful for....

Persevering with children that were driving me mental and having Family Home Evening. When we finally got to it, another lesson on prayer. Touching briefing again on the importance of prayer and the blessings that come from communicating regularly with our Heavenly Father. We also discussed how and when we can pray.

For the food 'treat' I made pretzels, they were a disaster. (At least Ash tried to like them for me - what a sweet kid!) Everyone had ice cream instead.

Making yummy minestrone soup. I was right no one else really liked it except me. *sigh* On the plus side, I have a few containers of healthy, tasty soup for me!

Body Attack. I know it probably gets old, that most of my gratitude posts have some kind of reference to exercise. But I am thankful! Thankful that I get the opportunity to workout in a class taken buy a super bouncy 'woo girl', that sings notoriously badly to all the tracks, but makes me work oh so harder than I would on my own. Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment