Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 25, 2013

365 Days Of Gratitude: Day 55

Yesterday I was thankful for....

My marriage surviving learning a dance routine with my husband. I swear it was touch and go at one point. Quite a few times that morning I was thinking we couldn't possibly stay married if we can't learn a dance without getting cranky at each other, maybe we are just not compatible....etc. There were a lot of prayers in my head, that I would be able to be kind to my husband, despite my frustrations.

But seriously, how many couples learn dance routines together? Let it be stated now, that I am super grateful that I get to dance with my husband. By the end of the day we had nailed the whole thing, quite rough in places, but pretty damn impressive in my opinion.

What doesn't break you only makes you stronger.....right?

No comments:

Post a Comment