Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 8, 2013

365 Days Of Gratitude: Day 38

Yesterday I was thankful for....

The energy to push myself through a weights session. Sometimes it feels like such waste of time, but I have to keep telling myself that it is ok if it's hard today, because next week I will be stronger. So yeah...yay me!

A temporarily non-demanding schedule. So I had big plans after scrubbing my kitchen - yesterday I didn't do anything other than regular 'keeping the mess at bay' housework , a load of washing and looking after and feeding my family. I worked out, set "Wii Fit Plus" up for Michael, finished a book, had a nap and did some other pottering around activities. I don't quite remember. I am trying to remind myself to really be thankful for these days and not feel guilty, because when uni goes back I will be worked of my feet and looking forward to my next holiday.

Dancing. Although I didn't stay the whole time, I still had some good dances. Honestly, I feel quite socially awkward there if I am not actually dancing - I chat with a few people, but I just don't know what to say....I am garbage at engaging in conversation and I feel like such and loser because of it.  Blegh - I don't feel awkward dancing though...thank goodness.


No comments:

Post a Comment