Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

365 Days Of Gratitude: Day 35

Yesterday I was thankful for.....

My alarm clock. Without out it I would not have been able to get up early and go for a run. I also wouldn't have been able to listen to this awesome talk by Neal A. Maxwell while I was running.

Taking the time to prepare a Family Home Evening Lesson. Now I have one up my sleeve, because unfortunately I was exhausted last night and it didn't get taught....I felt like a failure, but then remembered our most excellent lesson in Relief Society on Sunday about "Becoming" and realised that I was a process to becoming the best 'me'. So I went a little easier on myself.

Lamb and chickpea soup. Amelie and my friend, Lou, were also thankful for it. Unfortunately the rest of the family don't appreciate my healthy dinners. Michael is not a soup man, and Ash likes his foods to be separate....I don't know what Jack's excuse was.....I have to admit I am rather a selfish cook - I figure if I am cooking dinner every night....but really, I think we need a family meeting re: The Weekly Menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment