Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Planning and Count Down Begins....

Two and half (ish) more months until the big move....!!



So its too early to find a house, but my uni transfer is in - I will find out early December if I have been approved - fingers crossed because everything pretty much depends on that....

I am getting available houses sent to me daily from realestate.com.au so I know what my options are when the time comes.

My brain is going crazy, I have things popping into my head all the time that I need to organise or find so that the move and settling in goes as smoothly as possible like...

find a school and daycare
find a farmers market
see what church ward we will be in  (there are a few in the area I think)
list my house requirements so I  know exactly what I am looking for (ie YARD for the kids to play in)
resume cataloging furniture and household "stuff" that I do have and what I am missing (starting from scratch is mind blowing!)
step up my savings - spend nothing outside direct needs (uh...Christmas!....luckily I have part of the kids presents already...and I definitely don't need anything!!)


I don't want to spend this time being stressed or anxious or anything - this our adventure! After more than two and a half years we will finally be on our own!


How Exciting!!
 

3 comments:

  1. which area? gold coast still?? give me details.. and need any help??

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best! have fun with it- it is an exciting adventure for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you guys!!! 2.5 years is a long time, but worth the wait :) good luck with it ALL (that list is starting to look huge) - you're going to have a blast!

    Courtney
    xo

    ReplyDelete