Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Boys....Who Needs 'Em? ;)

 Yay for those that are there when I need them and who let me be me! xxx

Being a divorced single mum isn't exactly where I want to stay....I do want to be married again....just not now. For the first time in my life, I don't care if anyone loves me, or wants me....frankly it would be much easier if they didn't.

Quite possibly a troubled ex-husband, my parents currently rocky marriage, and some disappointing male interludes has scared me off relationships for the moment - but that is ok with me! I am happy being with my children and I am happy being with myself. Don't get me wrong, I am all for spending time with men and making new friends, in the tiny sliver of time I have...and honestly, I would rather be dancing!....But after nearly 7 years of sacrificing for someone else its time for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment